Jeep is all about reliability, durability, and longevity. Built to survive in harsh terrain, this is one of the most durable vehicles on the market today. A part of Chrysler since 1987, Jeep's current product range consists solely of SUVs and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks and roadsters in the past; Jeep returned to the pickup truck market in early 2019. If you want quality, Jeep is the way to go.
However, despite being well-equipped to deal with the world’s most exacting landscapes, Jeeps can still have things go wrong with them. And often, they’re quite expensive to repair, owing to their robust design. If you need to safeguard your Jeep against the things a life on (and off) the road can throw at it, be sure to take out a warranty plan with MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Jeep?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Jeep manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Jeep manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Jeep Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Jeep reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Jeep means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Jeep range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Jeep's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Jeep Warranty With MotorEasy?
Simply visit our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your vehicle, including mileage, MOT expiry date and the registration number. Afterwards, enter your personal details and you’ll receive a free Jeep warranty quote.
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001 or live chat with a member of our team should you require further support. At MotorEasy, we believe in going above and beyond for our customers, every step of the way.
Recent Paid Repairs for Jeeps
Jeeps may be sturdy, reliable vehicles most of the time, but that does not make them immune to mechanical or electrical failure. Check out our guide for insight into the most common repairs associated with Jeep models:
- Cherokee: In our experience, the hydraulics are a frequent issue for owners of this type of car. For instance, two Cherokees came in needing their valve blocks replacing, which came to £556.46 and £882.91, both very expensive sums. Take costs like these off the table when you obtain a Jeep warranty from MotorEasy that covers these kinds of failures.
- Grand Cherokee: We’ve repaired several alternators on this model of car, with bills costing more than £500! The expense is one you simply don’t need to deal with as a motorist, and if you take out a Jeep warranty with MotorEasy, you won’t have to.
- Wrangler: We tend to find ourselves fixing the steering box in this car quite a lot. One repair could have cost the owner £488.82, a hefty sum considering it came completely out of the blue. Save yourself time, money and hassle with a comprehensive Jeep warranty from MotorEasy.
- Compass: A common repair we do to this type of car related to the internal bearings. We recently replaced one set for £969.60, which came as quite a shock to the owner had they not have been with MotorEasy. Eliminate unexpected repair costs by obtaining a comprehensive Jeep warranty with MotorEasy.
- Patriot: When the dual mass flywheel needed replacing in one of these cars, it could have been an expensive repair for the owner. At the time, we picked up the bill for £1,381.92, including diagnostics, parts and labour. It’s costs like these that motorists simply don’t need, which is why taking out a Jeep warranty with MotorEasy is such a good idea.