As one of the ‘Big Three’ automobile manufacturers in the United States, Chrysler is a particularly impressive make of car, and its vehicles do motorists the world of good on the open road. The company pioneered the ‘muscle car’ in the 1950s and ‘60s, beginning with the 1955 C-300 – which featured a 300-horsepower Hemi V-8 engine – and following with the outstanding 1960 Chrysler 300 F. Over time, Chrysler has cemented its reputation as providing strong, sturdy vehicles for the motoring market. And it stands to reason that the car warranty you choose for your model is just as reliable.
Interested in keeping your Chrysler repair costs down? Purchasing a MotorEasy extended warranty is a way to offset expensive repair bills once your factory warranty expires.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Chrysler?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Chrysler manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Chrysler manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Chrysler Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Chrysler reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Chrysler means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Chrysler range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Chrysler’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Chrysler Warranty Quote?
Ready to find the cover you need? Get your free Chrysler warranty quote online today! Simply visit our quote builder, where you’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your vehicle (the registration number, MOT expiry date, mileage, etc.). You then add your personal information, and an appealing estimate will appear in no time at all.
Alternatively, you can ring us on 0800 131 0001. Calls are completely free, and you’ll be put through to a friendly representative, who you can speak to for help regarding your warranty requirements and budget.
Recent Paid Repairs for Chryslers
It’s normal to feel apprehensive about what’s under the bonnet of your car (especially if you haven’t been in there much before) but getting to grips with the inside of your Chrysler builds confidence and resilience in anticipation of unexpected faults. Check out our guide to common Chrysler repairs so you know what to look out for (and how much it'll cost!) if something does go wrong with its inner workings.
- Grand Voyager: When the gearbox fails in one of these cars, you’ll be left with a repair bill you probably weren’t expecting to be so high. After all, a recent job we helped with cost £7,108.45! Fortunately, this member had a MotorEasy warranty in place to cover such a hefty sum.
- 300C: Recently, the diesel injectors failed in three of these cars. The respective members were presented with bills for £887.98, £978 (both mechanical faults), and £1,207.92 (electrical). To avoid repair costs as big as these like these members did, take out a Chrysler warranty with MotorEasy.
- PT Cruiser: The turbo developed a fault in one of these cars and the owner brought it to us to fix, which could have ended up costing them £1,284. A MotorEasy warranty for your Chrysler is the best way to take high repair bills like this out of the equation.