As one of America’s oldest and most popular automakers, Chevrolet takes pride in the exceptional quality and diversity of its range. ‘Find New Roads’ is the company’s first attempt at a global message, highlighting its commitment to innovation and progress. Many Chevy drivers say that there’s a special bond between them and their cars, which is why the right protection is so important.
No matter what your driving needs, you’re guaranteed to get peace of mind with our Chevrolet warranty – which is exactly what you want if you’re hitting the open road in style!
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Chevrolet?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Cheverlot manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Cheverlot manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Chevrolet Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Chevrolet reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Chevrolet means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Chevrolet range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Chevrolet’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Chevrolet Warranty Quote
Simply visit our quote builder and tell us your vehicle’s registration, as well as a few personal details.
Alternatively, you can live chat with our warranty experts, or give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001. Need help? Remember: we’re more than happy to assist you in the event of a mechanical or electrical failure.
Recent Paid Repairs for Chevrolet Cars:
We want you to enjoy hassle-free motoring. And we believe part of that comes from understanding a bit more about what’s going on under the hood of your car. Knowing what your Chevy needs is vital. If you want to get to grips with the basics of common repairs for Chevrolets, start by checking out our guide:
- Orlando: When the radiator heater stopped working in one of these models, the bill came to £359.02 to put it right. While this may not seem like a lot, such unexpected costs can be panic-inducing. Keep your peace of mind with reliable warranty cover courtesy of MotorEasy.
- Cruze: Work on the transmission in one of these cars set the owner back £542.40. Your Chevy may be reliable, but if it does go wrong, you’ll benefit from our comprehensive warranty coverage.
- Captiva: One of the more expensive Chevrolets when it comes to repairs, a pricy job we saw recently was to fix a fault with the turbo – it ended up costing £3,102.59! Save yourself the money and the stress of dealing with unforeseen expenses by taking out a comprehensive Chevrolet warranty with MotorEasy.
- Spark: When one of these cars came in with a problem with its crankshaft pulley, it cost the owner £336 to get it fixed. Bills like this can be a burden, especially if they're unexpected, which is why taking out a Chevrolet warranty with MotorEasy is such a good idea.
- Matiz: A recent set of repairs to this model of Chevy could have cost the owner £380.87, which was a shock considering they had no idea anything was wrong under the bonnet. Fortunately, their MotorEasy warranty covered things, so they didn't have to worry about paying upfront.
- Aevo: Despite being one of the most reliable Chevrolet models, the Aevo can still have things go wrong with it. One of these cars had to have its intake throttle body repaired, which came to £211.76. When costs like this come out of the blue, it can be very distressing, which is why it's always a good idea to safeguard your Chevrolet with a comprehensive MotorEasy warranty.