Smart cars are among the most identifiable vehicles on the market today. Compact, forward-thinking and tech-focused, Smart continues to lead the way for microcars in its home nation (Germany) and as many as fifty other countries worldwide, including the United Kingdom. Snug and stylish, Smart cars have made a considerable impact in the last 25 years. Now you can protect the integrity of yours by taking out an extended warranty with MotorEasy.
Adding top-level protection for a reasonable rate is never a bad idea. Not only will our Smart warranty prevent you from having to pay for hefty repair costs, but it will also give you complete confidence and peace of mind. Trust that your Smart car is covered in the event of a sudden breakdown by obtaining a warranty from MotorEasy today.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Smart?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Smart manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Smart manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Smart car means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Smart range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Smart cars age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Smart Warranty With MotorEasy?
You can get a free Smart warranty quote from MotorEasy by heading to our quote page and entering the following details about your car: make and model, registration number, mileage, MOT expiry date, and date of registration. Afterwards, we’ll ask you for a few personal details, and then your free quote will appear on-screen.
For added support, give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 or live chat with a member of our dedicated team. We’re more than happy to assist in finding the Smart warranty that’s right for you.
Recent Repairs for Smart Cars
Compact, comfy and more than capable of getting you from A to B, it can be difficult coming to terms with things going wrong with your Smart car. However, it is important to get clued up so you know exactly what you could be dealing with. Check out our guide for more information regarding common repair costs for Smarts:
- ForTwo: This is the model of Smart car we tend to work on the most, the turbocharger being our most frequent repair. On three separate models, we saw recent bills for £600, £715.50, and £871.80. These kinds of costs are not ideal for any motorist, which is why it’s essential that you take out a Smart warranty with MotorEasy to protect you just in case.
- ForTwo Coupe: On one recent occasion, we ended up repairing the engine in one of these models, which came to £1,551.55 – including diagnosis, parts and labour. Save yourself from having to pay such hefty sums outright by obtaining a Smart warranty with MotorEasy and all the benefits it brings.
- ForTwo Cabrio: When the sunroof opening motor failed on this particularly sporty car, the owner was billed £583.69 for the work our team did to put it right. Fortunately, with a Smart warranty from MotorEasy in place, these unexpected costs are covered so you don’t need to worry.
- Roadster: Fast and fun, it’s common for these models to have issues with the SAM unit (fuse box). Our team helped with the repairs to one recently that totalled £638.40, including diagnosis, parts and labour. Save yourself time, money and hassle with a comprehensive Smart warranty from MotorEasy.